MEAL PROGRAM WALK THRU:
You may be asking, "how does this program look?"
THE 7 STEPS OF ITAVTFOC
1. We will hire an administrative staff that has prior experience working with meal programs with children and adults.
2. We will train center staff on all aspects of the Child and Adult Care Food Programs. We will also provide staff with FREE ServSafe Food Handling & Safety.
3. We contract directly with State registered Food Service Management Companies to prepare, pack up, and transport your meals at Ready to Serve temperatures. In other words, you don't need kitchen equipment with our program. Only some storage space for your room temperature meals and one refrigerator for any cold products for lunch, snack, and breakfast. If you have sufficient enrollment, we may provide that for you at no cost to you. One delivery is made per day at lunch time that also includes your breakfast for the next day and your snack that afternoon. If you receive dinner or supper, a 2nd delivery will be made the same day. Delivery logs are completed upon arrival along with verification of attendance for meal programs.
4. Monthly approved nutritional standard, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and vegetarian menus will be delivered or emailed to the centers in the prior month. Our staff will check with the centers for allergy or special needs meals monthly. We will also encourage suggestions for alternate meals for children and adults to have incorporated in upcoming menus.
5. We will be incorporating and using software that will allow for easy accountability. It will help keep track of meal counts, free, reduced, and paid meal participation, child and adult meal enrollments, child and adult attendance, create reports for centers for easy submission to our administrative office for reimbursement, while having a platform to invite staff and parents into the software.
6. Are you ready for the best part? We will provide ALL meal components for EVERY meal, ALL paper products, ALL baby food and baby formula, milk and juice beverages needed per meal, procurement, preparation, and delivery of ALL meals. In other words, we cover and provide everything including administration of the programs with the State & USDA.
7. Your role? You will assign staff to distribute meals to classrooms once delivered at specified meal times, record meal counts and attendance daily at meal times, email us updated rosters monthly, complete new meal enrollment paperwork for children or adults added to the meal programs, update us on your Certificate of Compliance License, communicate your special dietary needs, and the number of meals needed.
OUR #1 GOAL IS TO SERVE YOU AND PROVIDE THE VERY BEST QUALITY MEAL PROGRAM FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND ADULTS TO ACCOMMODATE THEIR NEEDS.
PLEASE VISIT THIS WEBSITE FOR SPECIFIC LANGUAGE TRANSLATION FOR PARENT AND ADULT INCOME ELIGIBILITY FORMS AND CHILD, ADULT, & INFANT ENROLLMENT FORMS: